Specialty Insurance Products & Programs
Meadowbrook Insurance Group is a specialty niche focused commercial insurance underwriter and insurance administration services company.
- Headquartered in Southfield, MI with over 20 locations throughout the U.S. and more than 900 employees
- Founded in 1955, organized as a holding company in 1985, IPO and listed on the NYSE (MIG) in 1995
We market and underwrite specialty insurance programs and products on both an admitted and non-admitted basis:
- Product focus includes workers’ compensation, general liability, commercial multi-peril and commercial auto
- Industry recognized leader supporting the
- Full range of diversified products written through six insurance carriers on both an admitted and E&S basis
Originally founded as a retail agency in 1955, today Meadowbrook operates retail/wholesale agencies and generates commission income from more than 50 unaffiliated carriers.
Risk Management Services:
Leveraging our infrastructure, we provide risk management services to the self-insurance market for municipalities, associations, and individual self-insureds.