Risk Management Solutions
Meadowbrook offers alternative risk management solutions for agents, brokers, and professional/trade associations. An alternative risk program requires the client group and/or the producing agent to assume a portion of their underwriting risk.
Currently, the alternative market constitutes nearly 40% of the property & casualty industry. This segment offers a variety of approaches to financing and managing risk
- Risk retention and risk purchasing groups
- Large deductible plans
The Meadowbrook team works with clients to align the financial interests of all parties involved. Meadowbrook’s risk-sharing mechanisms allow clients to participate in the financial outcome of their insurance program by sharing in underwriting results, expenses and investment income generated. Risk-sharing opportunities are available for insured agents, groups and associations.
- Feasibility Studies and Opportunity Analysis
- Captive and Rent-a-Captive Formation and Administration
- Licensed Policy Issuing Carriers
- Statistical Reporting and Financial Accounting for Alternative Risk Vehicles
- Loss Portfolio Transfers