More than 30 Years of Public Entity Risk Management
Public Entities are charged with delivering improved and expanded services while effectively stewarding taxpayer dollars. Meadowbrook has been focused on public entity risk management for more than 30 years. In that time, the Meadowbrook team has honed its expertise in developing and servicing governmental insurance programs. We design risk management programs specifically for municipalities, utility and transit authorities, counties and road commissions.
Meadowbrook currently manages large-scale programs serving over 1,700 public entities. Services range from administering full service, multi-line pools and trusts to providing individualized consulting services.
We help public entity clients improve risk management and safety practices and reduce insurance costs.
- Claims Management and Administration
- Risk Control with an expertise in risk control for law enforcement
- Underwriting / Risk Selection
- Policy Issuance
- Feasibility Studies
- Actuarial and Loss Reserve Analysis
- Reinsurance Placement
- Litigation Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Accounting and Financial Statement Preparation
- Information Technology & Processing
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Consultation, Education & Training