Individual and Group Self-Insured Services
Meadowbrook has been a leader serving the self insurance community for more than 30 years.
In a self-insured group (also known as a fund, trust or pool) members combine their resources, managing a common fund to finance their losses.
The success of a self-insured group requires a long-term commitment to proper risk selection, timely and specialized claims handling, aggressive risk control and safety initiatives and prudent financial management.
Meadowbrook provides risk management and administrative services to more than 20 self-insured groups and individually self-insured clients for a variety of industries across the country.
- Claims Management and Administration
- Hazard Analysis, Risk Control and Safety Management
- Access to Safetysurance, a web based risk management platform
- Underwriting / Risk Selection
- Policy Issuance
- Feasibility Studies
- Actuarial and Loss Reserve Analysis
- Reinsurance Placement
- Litigation Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Accounting and Financial Statement Preparation
- Information Technology & Processing
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Consultation, Education & Training